Being a blogger is a labour of love, wouldn’t you agree? Not only is it a relentless machine that constantly needs looking after, churning and feeding (after all, your fans LOVE your content so you have to keep giving it to them!) It’s not just the day to day of Blogging that you have to manage, it’s the questions from your friends and family, the time invested in growing your blog, even investing in your development and skill-set.
Warren Buffett said, ‘The best investment you can make is in yourself.’
We really believe in this statement- after all, no hugely successful person ever got to where they are today without prioritising themselves, their development and ultimately their brand/business. However- if you’re managing your blog whilst working or looking after children or perhaps your sick- then justifying the time, energy and (sometimes) money to focus on something that perhaps others don’t quite believe in is, well, tough!
So our questions for #BlogHour this week are all about doing what you love, how you prioritise, the sacrifices you’ve had to make and ultimately WHY you do what you do! Don’t forget to join us over on our Twitter page at 9pm tonight!
1) When you first decided to start your blog, what did your loved ones and friends think?
2) Have you been met with a lot of challenge and negativity throughout your blogging journey?
3) How have you dealt with naysayers and those that say you should give up?
4) How do you juggle your blog and all the other commitments you have in your life?
5) Why do you love blogging?
6) What advice would you give to someone struggling with negative opinions and juggling it all?
At the UK Blog Awards we want to create a community and a family that can offer you support no matter what your journey is and what you’re going through. Our team are available 7 days a week to chat, discuss and help you with your journey and we will offer support whenever and wherever we can! Thanks so much for being a part of this family.