After our Twitter poll last week you ‘decreed’ that this weeks topic should be all things content. We LOVE this topic and we can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the topic. Content is the life blood of our websites, blogs, vlogs and our Social Media channels…it’s an ever hungry beast that needs to be fed (ooo that was a bit too cringy- but you know what we mean!)
Whether you want to build a following or simply put your thoughts down on paper (digitally speaking) – content is the heart of everything we do. So it’s kind of important that we talk about it!
Now, let’s be clear this is not a chat about SEO, links, tech stuff…this is a chat about STRAIGHT UP CONTENT.
So without further ado, let’s get to our questions:
- How do you go about ideating your content? (Is it a ‘fly by the seat of your pants’ or planned, methodical and process driven content brainstorm?) #Bloghour
- Do you plan your content calendar? #Bloghour
- What do you use to plan your content? #Bloghour
- How important is it that your content has a theme or structure? #Bloghour
- What are you biggest struggles with creating content for your blog or vlog? #Bloghour
- Who’s content are you LOVING at the moment? #Bloghour