We are now approaching the two week mark in the build up to the UK Blog Awards 2015, therefore it is a key time to discuss Bloggers at Events, Social Media usage in the lead up and the online Blogging community with co-host @ExhibitionNews.
Exhibition News are the Event category sponsor for the UK Blog Awards 2015 and will be at the event this April 17th at The Montcalm. Their website is a hub of industry exhibitions and careers, as well as the go-to resource for exhibitions organisers, venues and suppliers. April will be a busy month for Exhibition News, as they are celebrating their 9th annual awards. The EN Awards will recognise a unique mix of the very best companies and individuals who represent the POWER of the exhibition industry.
We hope you can join us and co-host Exhibition News this coming Tuesday 31st March from 9-10pm for #BlogHour. In preparation for the hour, you can view the questions below and prepare your answers to enable you to keep up with the busy conversation on the night:
1. A huge challenge in events is time management, how do you manage your time with your blogs? Via @ExhibitionNews
2. What tools can help you manage your blog schedule better (e.g. lists, apps, google docs)? Via @ExhibitionNews
3. Do you have any experience in creating an online community/blog forum/twitter chats? If so, what advice can you offer? Via @ExhibitionNews
4. How can event organisers help attract visitors to their events using blogs and social media? Via @ExhibitionNews
5. Do you think there’s a way to incentivise people to engage more with an event before, during and after using social media? Via @ExhibitionNews
6. As an attendee and blogger at an event , when are you ready to pay a premium price to attend? Via @ExhibitionNews
7. What social media platform do you personally think is best for during the event? Via @ExhibitionNews
If you have never taken part in #BlogHour before and want to know more about how it works our #BlogHour Tweeting Guidelines may be helpful.
Don’t forget to use the #BlogHour hashtag!