The topic for #BEDN today is ’10 things’ so we wanted to share 10 reasons why you should enter the National UK Blog Awards if you haven’t already done so!
1. A chance to be recognised for your blog and blogging achievements.
2. Promotion and online networking and sharing with fellow bloggers via our social media channels. Inspiration, hints and tips via #BlogHour (9-10pm every Tuesday).
3. A unique opportunity to raise the profile of your blog and increase traffic, followers, contacts, interaction, etc.
4. Access to branding which can be displayed proudly on your blog.
5. Support in terms of promotion of your blog.
6. The chance to be shortlisted or to win in your entry category (10 organisation and 10 individual blogs are shortlisted in each category before determining the winners).
7. The opportunity to get your blog noticed by placing it in front of industry expertsand brands.
8. Chance of invaluable media exposure and publicity.
9. A fantastic awards ceremony to celebrate with like minded individuals and to enjoy networking face to face with fellow bloggers, expert judges, brands and sponsors.
10. As a category winner you will receive a special trophy to treasure forever.
The UK Blog Awards is a great opportunity for your blog to be recognised and rewarded. The awards present a great opportunity to showcase your blog and network with fellow bloggers with the chance of being shortlisted or even winning a prestigious accolade. What have you got to lose? It is FREE to enter and there are 15 categories in total open to individuals and organisations. Don’t delay – enter today via: http://www.blogawardsuk.co.uk/submit-your-entry