It is competition time here at the UK Blog Awards and it is time to get creative!
Throughout the planning of the UK Blog Awards we have always wanted our bloggers to feel that we listen to our reader’s opinions and feedback. For instance, we asked our candidates their opinion on how the awards should be and how it would suit them!
Therefore, we thought you should be a part of the first National UK Blog Awards, not only in attending the event yourself to network and celebrate the best in UK Blogging, but in the design!
To design and create a certificate for the shortlisted finalists and winners!
The Rules & Specifications
- No larger than A4
- Must include the use of the National UK Blog Awards logo which is downloadable from this post
- Must have room for the following details: Finalist Title (such as, National UK Blog Awards 2014 Finalist/Winner) – this title can be adaptable, space for Blog Name, #UKBA14
- Available in Mac and Microsoft formats
- Individuals and Companies can enter
- You must be aged 18 years and be a UK resident
- No more than one design is to be submitted
- You must be available to attend the awards evening on Friday 25th April 2014
- You be a blogger or have a blog linked with your website
- You can enter if you are a shortlisted candidate or not
Deadline: Friday 28th March 2014
Email: Please email your creations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One free place to National UK Blog Awards to make new great connections across the Bloggersphere!
- Exposure and mention from our host Alan Stevens during the Awards ceremony
- Image of your choice, along with full name and web link printed on each certificate
- Marketing status for your website/blog
This is not only a great opportunity to get creative but also gain great exposure for your design work and talent! As well as joining us for a great evening on Friday 25th April 2014 at The Grange Hotel, St Paul's, London.
We hope you will embrace this challenge and we can’t wait to see the designs.
Best of luck!