It is competition time here at the UK Blog Awards and it is time to get creative!
Throughout the planning of the UK Blog Awards we have always wanted our bloggers to feel that we listen to our reader’s opinions and feedback. After all, the awards are about providing recognition for individuals and companies that manage and upkeep their Blogs with fantastic content.
Last year we ran the same competition to not only provide bloggers with the opportunity to attend the UK Blog Awards, but to be involved with the design!
Last year, Cat from Cat Food is Good for You won the competition and here is an image of her lovely design. You can connect with Cat @catfoodisgood4u and via her Blog here. Each of the winner's on the evening received an award, as well as their specially designed certificate. All highly commended candidates and shortlisted candidates also received a certificate design by Cat.
If you have been following our #UKBA15 hashtag, you will have noticed a slight theme for the awards this April, with the #BeBold addition to symbolise that our candidates boldness! Perhaps our tickets page will also provide a further insight around the theme for you - are you curious now?
To design and create a certificate for the shortlisted finalists and winners!
The Rules & Specifications
- No larger than A4
- Must include the use of the National UK Blog Awards logo which is downloadable from this post
- Must have room for the following details: Name of the Awards (UK Blog Awards 2015), space Blog Name, event hashtag (#UKBA15) and space for the certificate to be marked appropriately (Winner/Highly Commended/Finalist)
- Available in both Mac and Microsoft formats
- Individuals and Companies can enter
- You must be aged 18 years and be a UK resident
- No more than one design is to be submitted
- You must be available to attend the awards evening on Friday 17th April 2015 at The Montcalm Hotel, London
- You must be a blogger/vlogger or have a blog linked with your website
- You can enter if you are a shortlisted candidate
Deadline: Friday 6th March 2015
Email: Please email your creations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two free places to attend the National UK Blog Awards 2015
- Exposure and mention from our host during the Awards ceremony
- Image of your choice, along with full name and web link printed on the back of each certificate
- Marketing status for your website/blog
- Opportunity for your design to be included on further branding designs on the evening
This is not only a great opportunity to get creative but also gain great exposure for your design work and talent! As well as joining us for a great evening on Friday 17th April 2015 at The Montcalm, London.
We hope you will embrace this challenge and we can’t wait to see the designs.
Best of luck!