It is competition time again here at UK Blog Awards HQ and the theme of creativity continues. In preparation for the awards, we have teamed up with Lifestyle Category Sponsor, Debenhams.
As the evening of the UK Blog Awards approaches, the joy of thinking about what to wear creeps up on people's minds. You may have not guessed the theme yet, but if you haven't this post and competition will surely halt your curiosity and hopefully provoke your wonderous imagination.
To create a Blog post with a moodboard of an Alice in Wonderland inspired outfit with Debenhams clothing
Two FREE tickets to attend the inaugural UK Blog Awards on Friday 17th April 2015 at the prestigious Montcalm, Marble Arch Hotel, London AND £300.00 to spend at Debenhams!
- Create a blog post with a moodboard of an Alice in Wonderland inspired outfit
- Include at least 5 items from the Debenhams site
- Must include the names of the products used
- Enter via posting the URL and Twitter name in the comment box of this competition post below
- Share your post via social media tagging @Debenhams & @UKBlogAwards and using #UKBA15
- By entering this competition you accept full terms and conditions. To read in full please click here.
If you feel up to this imaginative styling challenge, you have up until Monday 23rd March 2015 to submit your entry!
What will your Wonderland dress personality be? Debenhams have lent a help in hand by providing two inspirational moodboards below to provoke your MAD minds.
1. Matching Shoes & Bag: Faith - http://www.debenhams.com/women/faith
2. White Lace Party Dress: Indulgence - http://www.debenhams.com/women/dresses/evening-party-dresses
3. Blue Flower Necklace: Jasper Conran - http://www.debenhams.com/women/jewellery/necklaces
4. Blue Jacket: Principles - http://www.debenhams.com/women/principles-by-ben-de-lisi
1. John Rocha Hat and Velvet Bow Tie: http://www.debenhams.com/men/accessories
2. Levis Trousers: http://www.debenhams.com/men/trousers
3. Jasper Conran Jumper: http://www.debenhams.com/men/jumpers-cardigans
4. John Rocha Mac: http://www.debenhams.com/men/coats-jackets
We wish you the best of luck and invite you to be as MAD as possible with your character wardrobe designs!
“I wonder if I've been changed in the night. Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!”