Over the past two weeks our Blogging audience have had the opportunity to submit their questions and have their queries answered during #BlogHour. This coming Tuesday, we welcome Go Compare, UK Blog Awards headline sponsor as co-host for #BlogHour.
Yes, that's right, it is time to get your 'Wiggle on' and workout your answers to the engaging questions below in readiness for #BlogHour this coming Tuesday 17th March from 9-10pm. Perhaps you will join us and Go Compare with a pint of Guinness to celebrate St Patrick's day, as opposed to the typical tea sidekick, but as always, the hour will be engaging, personal and fast paced.
Go Compare love connecting with Bloggers and will be on hand this Tuesday from 9-10pm from the @GoCompare twitter handle. In preparation for the hour, prepare your fast typing fingers with the renowned Wiggle workout! Unfortunately, this is probably the only thing that Go Compare don't insure!
See the questions below for discussion this Tuesday 17th March from 9-10pm:
1. Social media is an important part of any business these days, how do you feel social impacts your blog? #bloghour
2. How do you use social media to promote your blog? Have you considered paying for promotion? #bloghour
3. Do you keep your personal & blog social media accounts separate? If so how do you find managing both? #bloghour
4. Do you find the blogging community supportive on social media? #bloghour
5. Do you explore other social platforms other than Twitter & Facebook to promote your blog? Vine, Pinterest etc? #bloghour
6. Have you experienced any problems with trolls or negative comments? How did you deal with this? #bloghour
If you have never taken part in #BlogHour before and want to know more about how it works our #BlogHour Tweeting Guidelines may be helpful.
Don’t forget to use the #BlogHour hashtag!